Your use of our Website or our interface results in certain information being voluntarily or involuntarily collected by us. This information would include different types of information such as (“Information”):
- Technical Information: When you visit the Website we may collect certain technical information about your computer, tablet or mobile phone to facilitate your use of services. This may include the Internet Protocol address, browser type, browser language, referring URL, files accessed, errors generated, time zone, operating system and other visitor details collected in our log files to analyze the trends, administer the website etc.
- Personal Information : To have access to certain contents or interfaces in Website or for registration with our Website in accordance with the Terms and Conditions, you may be required to divulge certain information including but not limited to Your full name, address, e-mail address, telephone number, date of birth and bank or payment card details and any proof of your identity and/or address that we may request, contacts in your email account, third party names, email addresses, phone numbers and physical addresses, any information collected as part of KYC and any other information we collect from you that We consider as personal information.
- Usage Information: Your Access to Website and availing of Services would result in formation of information about your location, your preferences in availing the Services and Access to Website and information concerning use of our Website and availing of Services, Your participation in any promotion sponsored by us, or information you provide as a comment, you provide to the public though the Website, Correspondence that you send us; Calls that we make to you or you make to us, Surveys that you complete through the Website or based on our request etc. Apart from this we will also be collecting cookies which are small computer files that are transferred to your computer’s hard drive that contain information such as user ID, user preferences, lists of pages visited and activities conducted while browsing the Website
USAGE AND DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION
- Use and Storage of Information
We use the Information for the providing better services to you by notifying you about the changes in our Website or Services, for facilitating your experience in Website and improve our internal administration, enhance the quality and quantity of the content, to operate your User Account in a more efficient manner, to change our interface depending on your usage information.We also use the Information to track the performance of our Services, to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to resolve disputes, troubleshoot concerns, help promote safe services, collect money, measure consumer interest in our services detect & protect us against error, fraud and other criminal activity, enforce our terms and conditions, etc.We shall also use information to audit the usage, to check customer behavioural pattern and for conducting surveys to ensure the protection of our business interest;
- Disclosure of Information
Being a responsible organisation, we attach great importance to your Information and do not disclose your Information to any third party except as a part of an investigation, as required by law to disclose, to protect the business interests of the Company, to third parties in the event you have expressed an interest in receiving information about their goods and services, to third parties as a part of availing of the Services from the Website, to defend the rights, property or personal safety of the Website, or its users.
We use temporary and permanent cookies to enhance your experience of our site. Temporary cookies will be removed from your computer / device / phone each time you close your browser. By selecting ‘keep me signed-in’ option, a permanent cookie will be stored in your computer/device and you will not be required to sign-in by providing complete login information each time you return to our site. If you have turned cookies off, you may not be able to use registered areas of the website and the browser. We tie cookie information to your email address / phone number when you elect to remain logged in so as to maintain and recall your preferences within the website. We may from time to time employ the use of pixel tags on the Website, email and landing pages. Pixel tags such as web beacons are 1×1 images that are embedded onto a web page to document traffic and for website analytics without collecting any personal information.
Our advertisers may also assign their own cookies to your browser (if you click on their ads). This is not within our control and hence we are not responsible for the same.
We are committed to ensure that your non public confidential Information (“Confidential Information”) is secure. Except as specifically qualified by applicable law as confidential personal information and your financial information, no other information is considered to be Confidential Information of yours. To prevent unauthorised access or disclosure of Confidential Information we have stringent security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse, and alteration of the Information.
If you have questions or concerns, feel free to e-mail us or call us and we will attempt to address your issue